She went ahead and did it:
Claire turned SIX YEARS OLD.
Man, we sure love this girl.
We did her little six-year-old photoshoot yesterday.
My friend came along with her girls too, who Claire adores.
And my friend was so sweet to ask if she could take a few of me and Claire together. Thanks Ashby!SIX things I love about my SIX-YEAR-OLD:
1) Claire exudes excitement for life. I love how her eyes pop out and she gets a huge open-mouth grin when she finds out about something exciting.
2) Claire is the best therapist for Lucy one could ever, ever ask for. And she is SO nice to that little feisty sister of hers.
3) Claire asks awesome questions. Everything from how things worked up in Heaven before we got here to Earth to how a seed grows. And I love that she prefaces most of her questions by announcing: "I have a question..." rather than just asking.
4) Claire is very confident. She isn't afraid to do her own thing and I love it.
5) Claire is DETERMINED. When she sets her mind to something she DOES it. (i.e. learning to ride her bike with no training wheels practically by herself)
6) One of Claire's Saturday Jobs on her job chart is "Make Everyone Smile"...kind of as a joke. But she does it...every day.
We ADORE you Claire!