Happy Birthday, Mom! We LOVE you SO much!
Hi Mom/Shawni we are hijacking your blog to tell you some the things we love about you from your family.
1. Mom cares about people around her: No matter if she barely knows a person or if it is a family member, she truly cares and thinks about others all the time (Max)
2. Shawni is a hard worker: She is up at 6am and is non stop until 11pm getting her "to do" list done and serendipitously changing course when someone is in need. Takes after her hard working mom, thanks mom Eyre. (Hubby)
3. Mom has a beautiful smile: She makes everyone happier who she is around because of her smile and kindness that comes with it. (Grace)
4. Mom is my best friend: I can talk to her about anything and especially when I need help. Always willing to drop what she is doing to talk. (Elle)
5. Shawni is a fantastic communicator: She is able to truly speak with others but mostly a great listener. Great attribute as a wife, mom, and friend. Also can communicate through writing beautifully. (Hubby)
6. Shawni has a tenacious personality: Under that truly kind personality and sweet temperament she knows how to get what she wants. Whether it's getting answers from doctors or taking five kids and a husband on a plane for 15 hours, she will go to Australia. (Hubby)
7. Mom is a great cook: She makes great meals for us everyday and puts a lot of work into it. I want to be like her. (Claire)
8. Shawni is a well rounded person: She is one of the most well-rounded people I know and I am lucky to be married to her. She keeps herself physically fit, mentally stimulated, pursues spirituality, loves the beauty of the earth, and serves others. (hubby)
9. Mom is a fighter: Thanks mom for helping me (Lucy)
10. Shawni is grateful for the blessings in her life: Almost every night before we go to bed Shawni comments on something or someone she is thankful for. She looks at the good in others and is a very much a glass half full person. I still have not heard a negative comment come out of her mouth about someone else. (hubby)
11. Shawni is wicked sexy. (yep said it, hubby)
Happy Birthday Mom/Shawni we are thankful for all you do for us and so many others