Post-edit note: I had the wrong address on here for your button to link to when I first posted this. Sorry! I changed it, but I think some people may still have the wrong address. When you post this link to your blog, try clicking on it to make sure it links into Lu's new blog if you will. Just FYI it's ilovelucyproject.blogspot.com. (I forgot the "project" word before.) Again, sorry! And thank you, thank you for your help.
So, here's the blog button for anyone who may like to put this on their blogs to help in our cause. Thanks so much for helping to spread the word. I don't know how to do all that html java mumbo jumbo, I just know that if you do these steps you can get this button on your blog and it will link into ilovelucyproject.blogspot.com:
1) save this image (the "I Love Lucy" button above) somewhere in your computer
2) click on "customize" in your blog dashboard
3) click on "add a gadget"
4) click the "+" on the picture option
3) browse your computer and select the "I Love Lucy Project" button you have saved
4) link it to ilovelucy.blogspot.com where it asks for the link
5) position where you want it to show on your page layout
Voila. A new button on your sidebar. (It won't be quite as big as mine...although we so very much appreciate your support, we don't want to take over your blog!)
Hope it works!
I'd love to utilize Facebook to spread the word too, but man oh man, I don't get Facebook. Hmmmm. I better work on that one...
Back to School Feast 2014-15
9 hours ago